Install WSN Forum
Try out WSN Forum for 30 days with full support! All features are present in the trial, and upgrading from trial to paid is painless and won't lose any of your customizations.
If you'd rather have use WSN Forum for free instead of a trial, get the free edition which has everything except updates and support.
Download and Install
WSN Forum is a web script which needs to be installed on a web server. Here's how:
- Download WSN Forum autosetup.php
- If you don't have a web host yet, we recommend the 2 week free trial at Dream Host. Make sure the host you choose meets the system requirements.
- Open up your web hosting control panel and click "File Manager". Navigate to the public_html site. If you want to install to the base of your domain name, upload the autosetup.php there. If you want to install to a subsite, use the file manager to create the subsite and them place autosetup.php in that.
- Go back to the front page of your web hosting control panel and find "MySQL" or "Databases". Click that. If you already have a database, write down the host name (usually localhost), database name, username and password which you'll need for installling WSN Forum. If you don't have one yet, create the database and database user here and write down the info. If it doesn't generate them at the same time for you, create the database first then the user for it, then make sure you assign the user to the database with full permissions.
- Visit the location on your website at which you've uploaded the autosetup.php, using your web browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE, etc). For example, http://yoursite.com/autosetup.php
- Follow the instructions on screen.
Too complicated? Just click the "Request Service" tab above and we'll do it all for you for free!
Request Installation Service
If you can't or don't wish to install it by yourself, the trial can be installed for you free of charge. Just fill out this form:
Note: Installation is likely to be completed in 24-48 hours.
Simply type your FTP access info here, the setup file will be sent and the installation process will begin.