WSN Forum for WordPress
Do you have a WordPress website you'd like to add a powerful discussion forum to? WSN Forum is now available as a plugin for WordPress.
Please send problem reports, feedback and suggestions to support.
Download the wsnforumforwordpress.php by clicking the button above, then upload it to the /wp-content/plugins/ subdirectory of your WordPress installation. Then go to the plugins page in your WordPress admin panel to activate it.
This plugin will automatically add WSN Forum to your WordPress, fully integrated with your theme and memberships, with a link in your front end navigation and the WSN Forum admin panel accessible through your WordPress admin panel. Every feature of the standalone WSN Forum is still there for you, just seamlessly folded into your WordPress site. you'll also be able to use a WordPress shortcode [wsnforumtoplist]toplist content here[/wsnforumtoplist] to pull any WSN Forum toplist content into WordPress pages and posts.
- Version 1.2.3 (Aug 25 2019): Fixes submenu display compatability with latest wordpress.
- Version 1.2.2 (Aug 21 2019): Fixes menu to automatically show at primary location.
- Version 1.2.1 (Aug 19 2019): Adds support for changing installation site and corrects saved prefix value bug.
- Version 1.2.0 (Mar 31 2019): Adds WordPress shortcode capability for toplists.
- Version 1.1.3 (Sept 24 2018): Fixes problem of submit buttons trapped under transparent footer.
To upgrade from any version 1.1.0 or later to the current version, simply re-download and upload to overwrite the previous file in your /wp-content/plugins/.
Looking for something else or something more? WSN offers WordPress plugins for links directories, media galleries, article directories, discussion forums, classifieds/storefronts, business directories and software repositories.