WSN Links for WordPress
Do you have a WordPress website you'd like to add a powerful and flexible web directory to? WSN Links is now available as a plugin for WordPress.
Please send problem reports, feedback and suggestions to support.
Download the wsnlinksforwordpress.zip by clicking the button above. In your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins -> Add New and click the "Upload Plugin" button in the upper left of the page. Upload the zip there, then go to the Installed Plugins page to activate it.
If you're unable to upload the zip file through WordPress because your web host doesn't allow large file uploads, you can do it via FTP instead. First, extract the zip on your computer to get the .php file from it -- then upload that to /wp-content/plugins/ under where you installed WordPress. Then go to Plugins -> Installed Plugins to activate.
This plugin will automatically add WSN Links to your WordPress, fully integrated with your theme and memberships, with a link in your front end navigation and the WSN Links admin panel accessible through your WordPress admin panel. Every feature of the standalone WSN Links is still there for you, just seamlessly folded into your WordPress site. you'll also be able to use a WordPress shortcode [wsnlinkstoplist]toplist content here[/wsnlinkstoplist] to pull any WSN Links toplist content into WordPress pages and posts.
- Version 1.3.3 (Apr 1 2021): Fixed shortcode issue.
- Version 1.3.2 (Mar 24 2021): PHP 8 compatibility, fixed install directory naming.
- Version 1.3.0 (Mar 20 2021): Improved fallback tar extraction library.
- Version 1.2.6 (Jan 11 2020): Now installs as multilingual with all languages.
- Version 1.2.5 (Jan 9 2020): Fixed installation error.
- Version 1.2.4 (Nov 15 2019): Misc fixes.
- Version 1.2.3 (Aug 25 2019): Fixes submenu display compatability with latest wordpress.
- Version 1.2.2 (Aug 21 2019): Fixes menu to automatically show at primary location.
- Version 1.2.1 (Aug 19 2019): Adds support for changing installation directory and corrects saved prefix value bug.
- Version 1.2.0 (Mar 31 2019): Adds WordPress shortcode capability for toplists.
- Version 1.1.3 (Sept 24 2018): Fixes problem of submit buttons trapped under transparent footer.
To upgrade from any version 1.1.0 or later to the current version, simply re-download and upload to overwrite the previous file in your /wp-content/plugins/.
Looking for something else or something more? WSN offers WordPress plugins for links directories, media galleries, article directories, discussion forums, classifieds/storefronts, business directories and software repositories.